Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I am going to post this for two reasons.

#1 I think it may be "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" might be the greatest movie I have ever seen. I just finished watching the movie moments ago and for some reason I felt compelled to write about it on my blog. If you have not seen this movie I think you should watch it as soon as you have the opportunity. If you have ever had your heart broken this movie will probably make you think more than any movie you've ever seen.

#2 I know that Lbomb hates this movie and I can't wait to hear his reaction to my opinion.

It's unbelieveable, and I'm not even going to talk about it, because that would spoil your chance to see it if you have not. Feel free to comment on whether or not you liked it.. I'm really interested to hear other people's opinions, cause I'm shocked that there are people out there who do not like this movie.

4 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger LBomb said...

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind made me swallow steak knives whole and crap them out. Never in my life have I ever watched a more boring pointless movie. Except Big Fish. Big Fish is somehow worse than 'ESotS'. However, if I had a gun pointed at me and was told I had to watch either movie, I would kick my captor in the balls, steal the gun and shamelessly and mercifully commit S.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Khodi Dill and Carly Brown said...

Hendy!

How's it goin' man... been a long time. I came across your blog and thought I'd say hey. Hope things are going well!

-Carly

PS - I love Eternal Sunshine, too. It's in my top 5 along with Garden State, Lost in Translation, Broken Flowers, and Amelie. If you haven't seen all of these other ones you should check em out.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger b00erns said...

Loved it. It was a privelage to recommend it to you.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Misty said...

Christoff... props for s great choice in movies, how I adore that movie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home